Thursday, November 30, 2006

Where to start?

After six years planning to do this blog in some way, shape or form, a meeting with my tutor this morning has given me the impetus to finally put fingers to keyboard and get this thing started. No real posts to arrive until the new year, but should I get the urge to blog before then, I'll blog, with impunity! Conversely...

My intention is to start writing 1000 to 1500 word pieces with the aim of getting something published, somewhere. My CV today includes publications in The Times and The Telegraph and if I leave it at that you may be impressed. When I've figured out how to link things through to my 'articles', you'll be less impressed, although I'll be pretty chuffed I've made some technical progress.

Other than that, I'll be laughing at London life and beaming at Bath's beauty, extolling the virtues of our canine friends, dreaming about drama and occasionally touching on more personal stuff, assuming anyone close does anything amusing enough to share, which they will, I just need permission! If that's you I'm talking about, I'll check with you first. Generally.

Whatever it is you're doing today just remember that happiness is the best form of revenge.

1 comment:

Sven said...

Well, I hardly wait to see what you will create! I am subscribed and ready to read!

kisses xxx